|14 Nov - 17 Jan||Registration |
Publish your profile & collaboration wishes
|1. Register |
2. Publish your organisational focus and your collaboration wishes. The better your profile the more meeting requests you will receive.
|30 Nov - 22 Jan||Book face-2-face meeting||Send meetings requests to selected participants of your choice. |
Meeting requests have to be approved to be scheduled.
|9 Jan||Personal meeting schedule||You will receive your preliminary meeting schedule by email.|
|22 Jan||Bilateral face-2-face meetings||You will receive your updated schedule at the reception desk. Your schedule contains time and table number of each single meeting.|
How does the matchmaking works?
A matchmaking event is a quick and easy way to network, present your ideas and interests to other applicants and meet potential project partners. People meet and greet at high speed. A few minutes are usually enough to build connections, then the bell rings and the next meeting starts.
During the registration you can indicate if and when you are available for bilateral meetings. During registration, you will also be able to set up your cooperation profile.
Cooperation profiles will be automatically published online and available for everyone to see in the ‘Participants’ tab of this website. You can edit your profile at any time.
Note: Upon registration, you will receive an automatic registration confirmation email. However, it may take a little time before your registration request is approved by the event organiser.
2. PROFILE SETUP:
After registering, you will be able to create and customise your profile by stating what kind of cooperation you are looking for (eg. project partner, consortium) and which ideas you would like to discuss with potential collaboration partners.
Note: The better the quality of your profile the more meeting requests you will receive. Your cooperation profile is your business card. Please spend some time completing your profile and adding meaningful information.
3. REQUEST MEETINGS:
From 30 November 2018, you will be able to browse cooperation profiles and send meetings requests to all those listed within the ‘Participants’ tab of this website. Approved meeting requests will be scheduled on fixed time-slots prior to the event.
- Email notification: You will be informed by email when you can start booking bilateral meetings. Check which cooperation profiles are most promising in view of your project proposal idea or the services you can offer.
- Booking of bilateral meetings: Once you have found the most promising partners you can select them for bilateral meetings.
- Confirm your participation: If you have been sent any meeting requests, the event organiser will get in touch with you to ensure you will be able to attend. Please do not forget to confirm or decline your participation once you are notified.
- Your personal meeting schedule: The day before the event you will receive your personal meeting schedule (always available online). This meeting schedule gives information about the time, the number of the table and who you are going to meet.
4. BUILD CONNECTIONS:
On the day of the event, you will be given an updated version of your meeting schedule, including last minute bookings, at the registration desk. This list will include the name of your conversation partner and table number.
Our staff will be at your disposal during the whole matchmaking event.